We focus a significant portion of our practice on commercial leasing. Our depth of experience includes negotiating leases with national “big box” retail tenants and free standing outparcel users. In the past five years, our attorneys have collectively closed more than thirty free-standing drug store transactions. Active with the International Council of Shopping Centers, Graybill, Lansche & Vinzani, LLC is at the forefront of today’s ever-changing commercial real estate environment.
- Negotiated more than 40 free standing drug store leases throughout the Southeastern United States.
- Represented Landlord in negotiating national retail leases in 380,000 square foot grocery anchored shopping center.
- Represented Landlord in negotiating national retail and small shop leases for an approximately 143,000 square foot grocery-anchored neighborhood center located in Cary, North Carolina.
- Represented Landlord in the leasing and development of several grocery anchored shopping centers in Tennessee.
- Represented developer in the ground lease of 15 acres in Tennessee and the subsequent leasing of property to 6 national big box tenants.
- Represented the developer/owner in the redevelopment of several shopping centers in Columbia, South Carolina and in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Represented Landlord in negotiating “big box” leases with national apparel, sporting goods and office supply tenants in 160,000 square foot retail development in Upstate South Carolina.
- Represented joint-venture partners in developing a “platform” grocery store lease.
- Represented developer in connection with several medical office building leases throughout the Raleigh, North Carolina metropolitan area in which many tenants had ownership interests in the projects.
- Negotiated multiple family dining and fast food outparcel leases.
- Represented investment advisor in developing “form” lease for use in approximately 230,000 square foot office development in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Counsel to owner in connection with leasing, management and common area maintenance program for lifestyle center located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Our experience includes representing clients in the negotiation of leases with the following sample tenants: