Our Firm serves as lender’s counsel and developer/owners’ counsel in connection with complex commercial financing transactions.
We draft and negotiate Loan Agreements, Mortgages, Deeds of Trust, Assignments, Guarantees, Promissory Notes and other ancillary loan documents. Additionally, we represent clients in the assignment and assumption of conduit loans and have experience with defeasance transactions. We also represent lender and borrower clients in the negotiation of ‘work out’ transactions. Our clients also include private equity investors in real estate transactions.
- $72,800,000 Acquisition, Development and Sale of a retail shopping center.
- $38,950,000 Acquisition and Construction Loan for retail shopping center.
- $34,000,000 Acquisition and Renovation Loan for hotel in North Carolina.
- $24,000,000 Acquisition of Marina.
- $23,900,000 Bridge Loan from Private Equity Lender to finance condominium development project in Florida.
- $36,936,000 Permanent Loan for Multi-Family Housing Development in Columbia, South Carolina.
- $3,250,000 refinance of office building located in Charleston, South Carolina adjacent to MUSC.
- $5,000,000 loan to The Columbia Housing Authority.
- $1,600,000 loan for a residential housing complex at The University of South Carolina.
- $3,500,000 conduit loan restructuring for owner of a national drug store leased property.
- Represented investors in connection with the simultaneous exchange and loan assumption of 10 retail properties in multiple jurisdictions.